Re: [magazine] Seiyuu GPX July 2003

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jose Garcia <jgarcia18@austin.rr.com>
subject Re: [magazine] Seiyuu GPX July 2003
date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:47:24 -0500
Nah, I don't think he's slowed down at all. He's got major roles in Juuni
Kokki,

Kaleido Star and Cinderalla Boy. He's also got recurring  roles in Getbackers
and Divergence Eve. I've also heard him recently doing one episode roles in
shows like Gadguard, Ninja Scroll TV, and Air Master. And I think he took over
Kamiya Akira's role as Kenshiro in the new Hokuto no Ken OAVs.

Jose

Jujubeann@aol.com wrote:

> WOW!! that's quite an impressive list ^_^; *thumb up to Hitoshi-san*
>
> I'm just curious, anyone know what's going on with Koyasu Takehito?? Beside
> the Angelique OVA, he's 'like' disappeared from seiyuu works or something.
> Seki tomokazu-san been busy, that I know.
>
> Anyone with more knowledge and actually can get info on seiyuu, care to tell
> me. *looking at Hitoshi-san* ^_^; I know you don't pay too much attention to
> male seiyuu. Just curious if GPX July 2003 got anything on Koyasu-san.
>
> Onegaishimasu!!!! Hitoshi-san!! ^_^;

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited