Re: [magazine] Seiyuu GPX July 2003

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Mike L Ching" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: [magazine] Seiyuu GPX July 2003
date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:29:49 +0800
> From: Jujubeann@aol.com
>I'm just curious, anyone know what's going on with Koyasu
>Takehito?? Beside the Angelique OVA, he's 'like' disappeared
>from seiyuu works or something.

I wouldn't call his work on Gundam Seed 'disapeared'. Although it's possible
that he's been taking more breaks lately. AFAIK, he's one of the more
in-demand male seiyuu out there (Hitoshi, you think he matches Kikuko or
Megumi's popularity yet? Considering female fans, that is), and that really
puts a stress on one's schedule and life.

BTW, I dread to ask this but--You have a copy of Tokimeki Memorial Girls
Side, don't you?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited