Re: last week's pics

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "mackerel" <mackerel@kawaii.org>
subject Re: last week's pics
date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:02:07 +0100
On 16 Jul 2003 Sebastien Jarry wrote:

> > > I won't be able to go to Germany next weekend..
>
> Really too bad  (;_;).  So,  I'll going alone.  Because I'm sure that video
> pictures will be allow, I'll take my grand-father's video camera...

It means you get exclusive reporting rights for the ML ^_^

> > I really wondered if I should go... I haven't been to an event
> > since Yokoyama Chisa came to London over 5 years ago. Then again, I
> > just spent a load of money on a new toy which I should be getting
> > in the next day or two...
>
> Where do you live ? UK ?

Correct. Germany is a lot easier for me to get to than Japan, but
it is still going to cost a fair bit of money. I think I would
rather save up to go to Japan again. But I keep spending money
faster than I get it...

> Anyway, I didn't know that Yokoyama Chisa came to London...

It was a long time ago, my report of it is at:
http://www.kawaii.org/cute/chisa/index.html
I think that was the last big anime event of any kind that I went
to.
mackerel ~ www.kawaii.org ~ mackerel@kawaii.org

Search field Search string

archive list