Re: Inoue Kikuko talk/mini live 6/15

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.org>
subject Re: Inoue Kikuko talk/mini live 6/15
date Tue, 20 May 2003 17:27:31 +0800
> From: <Jujubeann@aol.com>
> I'm not sure about the other, but Okamoto Maya living in USA now. So maybe
> that's why she's been quiet. She was a guest at Anime Central over this
> weekend. Had the chance to meet her in person. I'm not sure, but I think
> she'll be in Sakura Taisen #5.

She still go back to Japan at least twice per year for the Sakura
Taisen Kayou Show and other Sakura Taisen related OVA/CD work.

Her voice acting works are still under the management agent Bambina,
and Yokoyama Chisa is her manager.

> During the Q&A panel, she said it's a 'dream come true to live in
america'.
> And her english is good! As for where in America, who know..but I think I
> have a general idea.

She is now living in LA.

--
'CuSO4' Yung