Re: Inoue Kikuko talk/mini live 6/15

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Re: Inoue Kikuko talk/mini live 6/15
date Tue, 20 May 2003 02:40:06 EDT

cuso4@cuso4.com writes:
> Of the Sakura Taisen Hanagumi gang, only Tanaka Mayumi,
> Nishihara Kumiko, and Fuchizaki Yuriko are actively
> involved in seiruu roles in the past years.=A0 Ai, Takano
> Urara, Yokoyama Chisa, Ikura Kazue and Okamoto Maya are
> relatively quiet.=A0

I'm not sure about the other, but Okamoto Maya living in USA now. So maybe
that's why she's been quiet. She was a guest at Anime Central over this
weekend. Had the chance to meet her in person. I'm not sure, but I think
she'll be in Sakura Taisen #5.

During the Q&A panel, she said it's a 'dream come true to live in america'.
And her english is good! As for where in America, who know..but I think I
have a general idea.

~Juju

Search field Search string

archive list