Re: Inoue Kikuko talk/mini live 6/15

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Inoue Kikuko talk/mini live 6/15
date Mon, 19 May 2003 14:14:20 +0800
> From: "Hitoshi Doi" <doi@win.ne.jp>
> To commemorate her 15 years as a seiyuu, there will be a
> "tea party" event by Inoue Kikuko on 6/15.

It will be a 2-part celebration this year.  The first one
is this Tea Party.  The 2nd part will be in Sep : @manbow
Matsuri 3.

The full name of this tea party is Okashi na Tea Party.
In her email to her fans, Kikuko said:
"Onegai Teacher is one-ti, Okashi no Tea Party is Oka-ti"
(^_^)

> Two sessions 14:00 and 17:30 at Club eX in Shinagawa.

Club eX is inside the new Executive Tower of Shinagawa
Prince Hotel.

> I think fanclub people could have bought tickets earlier,
> but tickets went on sale to the public yesterday.

1 session is full last week already, there is a few tickets
left on the other session.

Not this.  I will come in Sep for the @manbow Matsuri 3.

--
'CuSO4' Yung