Re: [new name] Nagai Noa

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: [new name] Nagai Noa
date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:31:27 +0800
> From: "Hitoshi Doi" <doi@win.ne.jp>
> off the record.. I saw Noa talking to Inoue Kikuko's sister (Yayoi)
> on 4/27 after the event.  Yayoi has come to watch several of the
> recent LaLaLu events.

Noa had come to Kikuko's concert last fall, but left early at
intermission time.  She sat just 2 rows in front of me in the
balcony.  I saw her talking with Yayoi-oneechan too.  She
dressed in white T-shirt (not too sure if it is really a
T-shirt, too dark), black mini-skirt and long boots.  I think
she has a Lalalu event that evening.

Also present in Kikuko's concert were Hisakawa Aya and Yamamoto
Maria.  Ogata Megumi perform the introduction announcement (pre-
recorded, as she was having a live event at the same time in Tokyo,
where Kikuko perform the introduction announcement, also
pre-recorded).

I really need to finish writing up all those event reports (Sakura
Taisen Super Kayou Show 2002 summer, Inoue Kikuko Winte Concert
2002, Sakura Taisen Shinshun Kayou Show 2003).

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@cuso4.com,

Search field Search string