Re: cafe city yokohama 94/02/04 MPEG

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Henri Chen <a202129deletethispart@peoplepc.com>
subject Re: cafe city yokohama 94/02/04 MPEG
date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:32:13 -0500
Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> Chester wrote:
> | To : Hitoshi,
> | Thank you and would appreciate tell me who're 3 ladies from which group and
> | what"re their names?
>
> It's a group called Raspberry.
> I have no idea about the names of the girls..
> not cute enough for me to watch (^_^;

And their dance choreography was just atrocious.  I am normally
bordering on obsessive-compulsive when it comes to watching things in
their entirety, but I could not stand their dancing and just had to skip
ahead in the file.
Inoue Kikuko's segment(s) were so much more enjoyable.  I liked her
forgetting what her own quiz question was. :) Live long and prosper.

							Henri Chen

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited