Re: Inoue You Deceased?

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Henri Chen <a202129nospam@peoplepc.com>
subject Re: Inoue You Deceased?
date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:09:34 -0500
Jeanne Hedge wrote:
> There's info out on usenet that says that FURUYA Toru's website
> http://www.luvnet.com/peoples/pegasus/ says that INOUE You died on February
> 28 from cancer. I looked and didn't see it, but I'm not very good at
> reading Japanese either. Can anyone else confirm this?

I went to that page, and on the left side, there's a little notice that
says: "Death notice!  Inoue You-san."  The bulletin board (linked below
that notice) discusses her passing.  One of the entries (the third from
the top at the time I visited the page) includes the writer's anecdote
about meeting her at a Gundam event and asking her for her phone number
way back when he was a student.  She said, "Sore wa dame yo!" :)
Live long and prosper.

							Henri Chen

Search field Search string

archive list