Re: [event] G-On Riders Soundtrack 2 event

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Henri Chen <a202129nospamhere@peoplepc.com>
subject Re: [event] G-On Riders Soundtrack 2 event
date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:37:04 -0500
Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> Sakuya Madoka wrote:
> | I would like to know G-On Riders is the Name for New Kamen Rider?
>
> No, G-On Riders is a relatively new anime that came
> out last year.  I think 13 episodes.
> It's a robot and cute girl anime, but all of the girls wear glasses.

Perhaps it's an artistic statement on the myopia of the show's own
vision of the future of mankind, a future where everyone wears glasses
(and thus, this is a recursive joke . . . get it?  Haha . . .).
By the way, I take it "G-On" is pronounced essentially the same way as
"Zeon," from Gundam.  Do you know if this is intentional?

> Hitoshi Doi (LaLaLu FC #49, Cutie Pai FC #2, Itou Asuka FC #4)

Forgive me, but I have forgotten who Itou Asuka is.  Can you refresh my
memory?
Live long and prosper.

							Henri Chen

Search field Search string