Re: Fruits Basket - How and Why did Souma Clan Were Cursed.

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.org>
subject Re: Fruits Basket - How and Why did Souma Clan Were Cursed.
date Mon, 3 Mar 2003 01:18:07 +0800
> From: <Mink249@aol.com>
> cuso4@cuso4.com writes:
> >Just read the new mange volume 11.  Why does the manga turn so
> >sad ??  Can Touru rescue the cat again ?  The deadline is so
> >near.....
>
> I'm so behind on the series.  Can you tell me what's the recent
> additions of what's happened?  Last time I was reading, Rin had
> appeared for the first time and was talking to Shigure at his
> house.  Also, there was the appearance of Kureno... But that's
> as far as I've read.  I'd appreciate it if someone would help
> me out!

Go get volume 11 !!  ^_^

!
!
!

Rin is horse, Kureno is chicken, and Akito is god.  The cat
will be under bar after graduating high school....

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string