Re: About Fruits Basket

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: About Fruits Basket
date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:56:33 +0800
> From: "Aubrey "Sasami-chan" Chen" <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
> DL wrote:
> > Also, I am kind of curious, do most people on this Mailing List live in
> > Japan?
>
> My guess is no. I believe most people join the list for that very
> reason - because they do not live in Japan. :)
> FYI, I live in Taiwan.

Just browse thru the ML member list.  It seems to have only 6 or 7
JP addresses.  I also know that some JP address owner is not in
Japan, and some non-JP address owner is now living in Japan.

I would say there is about 5 out of the 150+ MLers are living in
Japan now.  The one I knew are: Hitoshi, Stephen L, Michael S.

Hitoshi, is Mr. Drome still in Japan (I doubt it) ?  And is
Mats in Japan now ?

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@cuso4.com,