Re: About Fruits Basket

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: About Fruits Basket
date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:41:37 +0800
> From: "mackerel" <mackerel@kawaii.org>
> Just wondering, who is Okazaki Ritsuko? The more I look the more I
> find her name cropping up in places. But yet I've not found any
> info about her on the net. Not sure if I first heard her doing
> Fruits Basket or Love Hina stuff, but I love her voice. It's so
> soft it's like being beaten to death by small bits of cotton wool.
> Or something like that :p

Okazaki Ritsuko, singer-song-writer, have released 7 CD album
herself.  She also write songs for Hayashibara Megumi, and once
produced an album for Inoue Kikuko.

She also write/sing songs for several anime, e.g. Fruit Basket,
Sister Proincess Re-Pure, Princess Tutu, Love Hina, and Stratos
Four.

IMHO her Furuba songs were very well done, and fits the mood of
the anime perfectly, especially the overlap of the begining of
the ED with the ending scene of the episode.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@cuso4.com,

Search field Search string