Re: Re: [games:5315] Aoni Museum

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
subject Re: Re: [games:5315] Aoni Museum
date 23 Jan 2003 07:16:18 -0000
> From: Mink249@aol.com
>
> In a message dated 1/22/2003 11:09:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> izumi@iinet.net.au writes:

Ooooh, what's wrong with your encoding? That looks like your mail program is
trying to write japanese...

> Ahh... you're going to a Musume concert...  ^_^;
> I'm such a MoMusu fan now, haha.

Same here. This is now my final step to full conversion. I own the CDs, the
DVDs, now to experience the real thing. I expect it will be like the
Hummingbird Final concert, but a leeeeeettle bit bigger. ^_^

> That means you'll be able to see Pucchimoni perform their new song -- "WOW
> WOW WOW."  I heard Makoto is the center...

They should be there... I wonder if the three new members will make their
first appearance. (They joined the main group last weekend.)

> as a Makoto fan, I'd like to know

You too, huh? At first I just liked Hitomi, Nattchan, Ishikawa and Asami, but
then Makoto got to me... ^_^;

Thankfully I don't like any of the new members that much, yet.

> how the song is and how she does.  ^_^  Do tell after you go!

Will do!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited