Re: digiko yokohama concert

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Sebec Corporation" <kotono_mitsuishi@lycos.com>
subject Re: digiko yokohama concert
date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 17:28:42 -0800
On Sat, 04 Jan 2003 17:30:40
 Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>Yes, I can get the video portion, but I can't get at the audio
>portion by using tmpgenc.
>I tried dvd2avi a long time ago, buT coudn't figure out how to use >it.. (^_^;

I'm not sure how to use it either.  I just know what I do also makes a
seperate wav file of the audio with which you can work.  I open the vob file
I'm using, and then File>Save AVI.  Then pick a codec to use.  This process
also makes an AVI (with audio) file in addition to a wav file.  The downside
is that this takes a few minutes and you may end up just throwing away the
AVI if it's not your preferred format.  I use the wav file it creates and mix
it with the video using a program like Virtual Dub.

If it helps, these are the settings I have under the Audio menu (set these
before using File>Savi AVI):

Track Number>Track 1
Channel Format>Linear PCM
Dolby Digital>Decode