Re: digiko yokohama concert

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Sebec Corporation" <kotono_mitsuishi@lycos.com>
subject Re: digiko yokohama concert
date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 21:52:42 -0800
On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:01:58
 Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>"Party Night" from the Digi Charat Yokohama concert (from the DVD)
>is in tcp.com/doi/TMP/seiyuu/
>
>Andrea, I tried to rip the Weiss concert DVDs, but I can't convert
>them to mpeg1s.  I can get the mpeg2s (vob files) off the DVD,
>but there is something strange with the sound so I can't convert
>it to mpeg1.

Sorry for this delayed response.  I haven't checked email in a long time.

Is the problem that there is no sound?  I have found that all of my seiyuu
concert DVDs use the LPCM audio format, and I think that makes the
difference.  I use the program called DVD2AVI to run the vob files through.
It extracts the audio into a seperate wav file which you can mix in with your
video file.

Doi-san, could you also give the link again as to where you have pictures of
your posters for sale?  Thank you.

Sebec

Search field Search string

archive list