Re: Cutie Pai signature board

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Robert Angelo <roangelo@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Cutie Pai signature board
date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 02:39:49 -0800 (PST)
I had to cut most of the report to get past the
daemon@top.win.ne.jp.. Sorry.

---- Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>Cutie Pai Guerrilla Live - 2002.09.15
>

> Then they held a signing session for those who
> bought either the
> Reflection_Love CD or the G-On Riders DVD.
> The signed the board on the spot (it wasn't
> pre-signed).
>

> a scan of the signature board at
>
> http://top.win.ne.jp/~doi/sign/20020915-cutiepai.jpg

Thank you for the event report.

How large is the signature board?

Makky's signature incorporates a heart, but the heart
seems to have two extra marks.  What is this?

Mayu-chan's signature seems to incorporate an animal.
But it is not wearing glasses.. (^_^;)  What animal is
it?

Momose's signature seems straight foward enough.

Thank you again.

--
13 time zones away from Tokyo, at least..

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs