Re: Hand Maid Mai

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Col'n" <bozak@progsoc.uts.edu.au>
subject Re: Hand Maid Mai
date Fri, 1 Nov 2002 20:00:14 +1100 (EST)
On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> > From: "Hitoshi Doi" <doi@win.ne.jp>
> > There is a new Hand Maid series coming out.
> > But it seems all of the cyberdolls are new. (;_;)
> > Cyberdoll Mai, Cyberdoll Ai, and Cyberdoll Mie.
> > This time they are using firewire instead of USB (^_^;

Aww, I would've thought they'd upgrade to USB 2.0 or something. At least
then they'll have the benefit of backwards compatiability!  :-)

> This time the cyberdolls have a camera built-in, so
> that you can see what they see via the firewire
> connection.  I think they use firewire because of
> the "videocam" element.

........ *ahem*, you sure this isn't a vague reference to "pee-cam" jokes
involving firewire webcams? I mean, especially considering how Cyberdoll
Mai had to be connected up in the last series 'n all...  (^^;;

> Oh, I think the male main character is an AV director.

Aha! I WAS right about the pee-cams! ROFL!!  (^__^)
Okay, I'll take my head out of the gutter now... :-D

Does anyone have an official link of the new Hand Maid series coming out?

> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Cheers.