Re: Regarding about YUA Drama Series

to izumi@iinet.net.au
cc seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Col'n" <bozak@progsoc.uts.edu.au>
subject Re: Regarding about YUA Drama Series
date Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:52:47 +1000 (EST)
On 8 Oct 2002 izumi@iinet.net.au wrote:

> > Er, a bit OT, but also in addition to this e-mail...
> >
> > I don't know if this has been said already, but Ito Misaki will play one of
> > the policewomen.  (I did know the other actress, but can't remember her
> > name...)
> > I'm actually looking forward to seeing Misaki in this role... her role in
> > Gokusen was kind of boring and superficial.  ^_^;
>
> And apparently the Thorpedo will make an appearance in the series. ^_^;

That's the disturbing bit. I didn't know he'd go this far, considering how
his previous TV series went (referring to Undercover Angels).

> Aussie aussie aussie, oy oy oy! <grin>

.... Oh well, I guess I might as well join in the chorus.

Aussie! Oy! Aussie! Oy! (^_^

> > On, and extra random tidbit... Mariah Carey will be singing the theme
> song to
> > this drama.  ^^;
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>
> Ah shoot...
>
> Okay, so I'll have to record it minus the credits.

Or the Intro, depending on where the song goes... :-)

--
Col'n

Search field Search string

archive list