Re: Miyamura Yuko in Battle Royale? (Spoilers)

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Miyamura Yuko in Battle Royale? (Spoilers)
date Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:54:29 +0800
> From: <izumi@iinet.net.au>
> > Game Master will personally kill him or her by himself.How Game Master
> knows
> > is due to survillance cameras are stationed through out the island.
> > If I remember correctly everyone died including Game Master.
>
> One girl survives. (This is shown right at the start of the movie.)

Errr, no, one boy and one girl (Maeda Aki) survived.

Each student has a necklace which they cannot take off as there is a
bomb inside.  It also has a tracking device and other survillance
device.

Periodically, they will explode all the necklaces within certain
preannounced area.  So everyone needs to be moving constantly.

End result is that Kitano wants to be killed, so he got killed.
2 boys and 1 girls managed to dissemble the necklaces and survived.
Unfortunately, one of the boy got killed.  The remaining pair
became fugitives....

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org