Re: Is There Any News Say Tomizawa Michie Won't Be A Seiyuu Anymore?

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Is There Any News Say Tomizawa Michie Won't Be A Seiyuu Anymore?
date Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:40:01 +0800
> From: "Sakuya Madoka" <SakuyaMadoka@netscape.net>
> From what I know Tomizawa Michie has opted out Sumire Kanzaki role
> of Sakura Taisen to concentrate as Pastor's wife.Is there news saying that
> she'll retire as seiyuu for good?Thank you in advance.

Nothing was mentioned about her seiyuu retirement.  However, since
she have not do much besides Sakura Taisen, this might actually
be her returement after all.

BTW, her lase seiyuu act in Sakura Taisen will be released soon
in the upcoming new Sakura Taisen OVA, in which the story is
about the retirement of Kanzaki Sumire.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org