Re: Inoue Kikuko Teleca, Life-size Poster, and Postcard

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Inoue Kikuko Teleca, Life-size Poster, and Postcard
date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:35:35 +0800
> From: "Carlos" <ccanales@satx.rr.com>
> Weird... The pictures load up garbled here, either they're corrupted... or
> in a non standard jpeg format.

> From: <izumi@iinet.net.au>
> Same here. Looks like they were downloaded with CR -> CR/LF translation on
> (ie. as text format), or similar...

Sorry, just have the images fixed.  My uplink is very unstable
lately, and those image files had been upload for the seventh
time until they finally got uploaded.  It is possible that I
forgot to use the bin attribute when I upload the files.

> From: "Col'n" <bozak@progsoc.uts.edu.au>
[Kikuko Life-size poster]
> I suppose you could do it the old-fashion way and scan chunks of the
> poster and do a little cut and paste job to patch it all together, but
> then again that can be a little time-consuming...

Too time consuming as the poster is too big.  Also, I do not
want to make the poster wrangled.

> OTOH, a hand-held scanner job isn't all that much better either, time-wise
> that is. =)

I agree.

> Hmmm... both pics garbled. Did you upload the pics in ASCII format or
> binary format? You may have to specify "binary" for ftp to upload
> properly.

See above.

Here are the links again:

--