Re: Inoue Kikuko Teleca, Life-size Poster, and Postcard

to Seiyuu ML <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Col'n" <bozak@progsoc.uts.edu.au>
subject Re: Inoue Kikuko Teleca, Life-size Poster, and Postcard
date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:22:28 +1000 (EST)
On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> Seiyuu Grand Prix Inoue Kikuko Telecard
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/seiyuu-gp-present-m.jpg 37KB
> They also offer life-size Kikuko poster using the same photo.  I
> got the poster, but do not have that big a scanner to scan it.

I suppose you could do it the old-fashion way and scan chunks of the
poster and do a little cut and paste job to patch it all together, but
then again that can be a little time-consuming...

OTOH, a hand-held scanner job isn't all that much better either, time-wise
that is. =)

> Inoue Kikuko Offical Site @manbow member postcard present
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/sy-ik-@manbow-m.jpg 48KB

Hmmm... both pics garbled. Did you upload the pics in ASCII format or
binary format? You may have to specify "binary" for ftp to upload
properly.

--
Col'n

Search field Search string