Re: Inoue Kikuko Teleca, Life-size Poster, and Postcard

to Seiyuu ML <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from Kevin Lew -- kasumi nibunnoichi <kasumi@usagi.net>
subject Re: Inoue Kikuko Teleca, Life-size Poster, and Postcard
date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:50:52 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> Seiyuu Grand Prix Inoue Kikuko Telecard
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/seiyuu-gp-present-m.jpg 37KB
> They also offer life-size Kikuko poster using the same photo.  I
> got the poster, but do not have that big a scanner to scan it.
>
> Inoue Kikuko Offical Site @manbow member postcard present
> http://www.cuso4.com/temp/sy-ik-@manbow-m.jpg 48KB

It's modern art!!  I think that it is kind of cool.  I need to find out
how to do this with some of my photos.

I call the first one, "Chicken and Stars".  Get it?!  Like Campbells!
Maybe the seocnd one could be called, "Shattered Man (Bow)".

In a museum, it would be worth money.

--Kev

Search field Search string

archive list