Re: [TV] Digi Yatai - 2002.07.28

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from SakuyaMadoka@netscape.net (Sakuya Madoka)
subject Re: [TV] Digi Yatai - 2002.07.28
date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 04:31:04 -0400
Durian has a hard spiky sharp thorns on it's external cover of the fruit.
In Japan, it is expensive due to keeping away strong smell of the fruit
should it be open up accidentally and storage problem due to spiky sharp
thorns.Just imagine it as pocupine in spherical / round shape.How I know
due to family members who brought back few fruits with it's original form.

Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp> wrote:

>Albert wrote:
>| At 12:19 AM 7/30/2002, you wrote:
>| >The loser of this contest had to play a "batsu game" (penalty),
>| >eating some dorian fruit.
>|
>| That's a punishment I'll be more than happy to undertake. ^^;;;;;;;;;
>| BTW- have you ever tried it yourself Hitoshi? ^^
>
>I don't think I have ever seen a dorian fruit.
>I hear it is very expensive in Japan.
>
>A mpeg of this game portion is at
> tcp.com/doi/TMP/seiyuu/digiyatai020728-game.mpg
>It's 64.7MB (^_^;
>--
>Hitoshi Doi (LaLaLu FC #49, Cutie Pai FC #2, Itou Asuka FC #4)
>              " this space for rent "
>http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/                  doi@win.ne.jp

Search field Search string

archive list