Re: [event] Idol Style 2002.07.03 - Itsuki's version

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
subject Re: [event] Idol Style 2002.07.03 - Itsuki's version
date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:54:44 +0700
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | Omake event report version 0.8 by Akiba Itsuki, 2002.07.13
>
> Thank you!

You're welcome. ^_^
And, I promised to write report about my own event too ^_^;

[Passhu]
> These girls are junior high (or maybe first year high school) girls.
> I don't like them so I usually don't pay attention to them.

I could guess it. ^_^;

> Midori is the one in blue (usually on the right), and Mikiko
> is the one in red (usually on the left).  As for Miracle Twin Star,
> I don't mind their songs or dances.  They aren't bad.
> But both of the girls are too fat for my tastes.. (^_^;

So, I remember it right - Midori. ^_^
They're 'fat' just a bit... may be, that's just their clothes ^_^;;

> Oh, I took some pics of Miracle Twin Star at the Cutie Land event.
> (anime.jyu.fi/~doi/EVENTS/cutiepai/land1/)
> This is the first time that pics of Miracle Twin Star was allowed.

Uh, thank you very much!!! ^__^

> | After them was Cutie Pai stage!!! Aaaa, kawaii!! In real life, they
looks
> | way too cuter than on video.
>
> They even look cuter without the wigs too.

I could notice it, when we came after stage. ^_^

> I watched Makio most of the time.
> But I did notice Mayu-chan looking our way.. (^_^;

Un, that's true ^__^

> I wish we had more time (if the LaLaLu line went faster we would
> have had more time at the Cutie Pai table).
> Then I could have gotten them to sign something for you..

*sigh*... well, next time for sure ^__^

> Well.. the videos that you saw only had Kasumi in it (^_^;
> so it's hard to get the whole picture.
> Cutie Pai sang another new song at Cutie Land, where the entire
> group moves around and changes positions more.  I have it on video
> (haven't made the mpegs yet) so I'll send you the CDRs later.

;__; Thank you very much!!!

[Amano Megumi]
> I was surprised she did this.  Next time when Sebastien comes
> I have to take him to an Amano Megumi event. (^_^;

I wonder *why* she knows about me? ^_^;;;

> We chose those seats (my friends and I had the entire front row),
> so you can get close to Hina. (^_^;

Aaaa, thank you very much!!! ;__; And your friends too!

> | Hina was smiling to me sometimes too!! *__*
> | Asuka wasn't fat at all, and she's cuter than on video and photos. She's
> | small and cute.
>
> Asuka is losing weight, and she's getting closer to "normal" sizes
> but I think she's still on the fat side.  She is getting cuter and
> cuter though.  I'm in trouble if she gets too cute.. (^_^;;

You're already in her FC, right? ;)

> Very lucky you were a girl. (^_^;  They didn't allow handshakes at
> that event, but the LaLaLu girls made an exception for you.

Really?? *__*
Aa, Hina-samaa.. *melting*

> I was really impressed with your level of Japanese.
> You were able to talk to the girls without any problem.

Thank you, Hitoshi-san. But, I have to study a lot of things. ^_^;;
I hope, girls understood me ^_^;;

> I hope LaLaLu (and Cutie Pai) is still performing the next time
> you come to Japan.

My next time may be this December... but, that's just 'may'.
And, I was said that I will be able to come next summer. So... they'll still
perform. I hope ^_^;

Thank you again, Hitoshi-san ^_^

Little notice for Jean-Luc:
I didn't say i *mind* fan-club here ^_-