[event] Idol Style 2002.07.03 - Itsuki's version

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
subject [event] Idol Style 2002.07.03 - Itsuki's version
date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:56:57 +0700
> From: "Hitoshi Doi" <doi@win.ne.jp>
> Event
>        Idol Style
> Location
>        Take Off 7 (Shibuya)
> Date
>        2002.07.03
> Time
>        19:00 - 21:00
> Guests
>        LaLaLu
>        Cutie Pai
>        Amano Megumi
>        Tanaka Hiromi
>        Miracle Twin Star
>        Passhu
> Cost
>        3000 yen
>
>   - Event report version 0.7 by Hitoshi Doi, 2002.07.04

Omake event report version 0.8 by Akiba Itsuki, 2002.07.13

It was my first idol event in Japan (and first event at all), and I was
pretty impressed.
I was the only girl among girl's fan, and I was sitting with Hitoshi-san at
the very first row.
I've met some of his friends too.
There was a lot of funny fans, and I liked atmosphere there. I think, it's
great to get support from fans who love you.

The first stage was Passhu - two funny girls who sang pretty loud, but I
liked their songs, especially the slow one.
Just as everyone who I had chance to see this evening, they dance and sing
good.
They didn't really notice me, so... ^_^;

The second stage was Miracle Twin Star, and they had their own style I liked
very much. They had really nice songs and voices. One of the girls (Midori?
^^; Sorry, I can't remember the name, Hitoshi-san, tasukete!!) noticed me
and smiled to me sometimes *^_^*

After them was Cutie Pai stage!!! Aaaa, kawaii!! In real life, they looks
way too cuter than on video. The way we were sitting, I couldn't see Makky
very good, but I could see Mayu very well.. and she was looking at me too.
She smiled me some times, and after stage, when me and Hitoshi-san came to
their table, Mayu was really happy to meet me, she said that she thought I
was cute, and I've got a chance to shake hands with her!! Her hand was
really soft, warm and little. Mayu-chan, kawai sugiru yo! That was an
experience *_*

As for singing and dancing, I was surprised. When I was watching video, I
didn't think much of them (^^;;; baka atashi), but in real, they're doing
their work very good! I could hear and watch everything, and I liked it.. I
wish I could go to their event again ^_^

The next one was Hiromi. She sang really sad song, and I liked her and her
song very much. Between songs, she had a loooong talk with her fans about
her summer holiday's trip to *secret place*. Idols are very nice to their
fans, and vice versa. Of course, I can be wrong, but I can see how fans like
their idols. And that's wonderful :)
She also told them about shower gel or something like that from some shop,
which can make your skin feels very smooth... it was her 'osusume'
(recommendation) to her fans, and to everyone.

When Hiromi left, Megu-chan came out. She was wearing colorful yukata, and I
liked her very much.
In the middle of her stage, she noticed and recognized me (o_O) and tell to
everyone: 'Itsuki-chan came today'
 or something like this.. She ask me to stand up, and whole audition
applaused me *^^*;
Megumi asked me about my CD release, but I was so excited that i couldn't
understand her question. After, Hitoshi-san translated it to me. ^_^;
I really wanted to chat with her a bit after event, but when we were able to
approach to her table, she was gone already. But person of her staff gave me
present from her - signed trade(?)card *__*

And, at last, LaLalu came. Just as Cutie Pai, they looks better than on
video. ^_^; I couldn't see Sara, Noa and Ikue much, since they were on the
right side, but Hina and Asuka were just before me. Fuuko, Sayaka and Mae
too. Fuuko has really nice legs ^_^; I guess, I liked her clothes most of
all.
Hina was smiling to me sometimes too!! *__*
Asuka wasn't fat at all, and she's cuter than on video and photos. She's
small and cute.
They sang songs from their 2nd single, and I didn't hear them before... that
was really pity ^^;
But I knew 'You & I' and that was great to hear it live ^_^
It was hard to watch every girl at the same time, so I was watching Hina and
Asuka mostly. ^_^;;

I was able to chat with girls when they were selling their CD. As
Hitoshi-san said, we bought 2 last CDs! ^_^
I was able to shake hands with Hina, Asuka, Fuuko and Ikue! I told Ikue that
me and my friends saw video with her (video about American goods shop) and
we liked her a lot ^_^;
Hina asked me to come to their event again and I answered that it can be
hard, to come from Russia. Girls were really surprised that I came from
there. I told them that I really love them, especially Hina. But, actually,
I love all of them. That's was really great evening.
When girls were leaving to staff room, Hina gave to me a present - her
'papa's mustache!! ^__^
That's my treasure ^_^
Next time I come to their event, I wear it ^_^

Ufff... it seems, that's all, sorry for 'too much emotions'.

I hope, I'll be able to describe my whole trip some day.

And, Jean-Luc wrote about my fan-club here: that'll be too much. For me
enough that you're my friends and you're supporting me ^_^ Mike, thank you
too ^_^
Thank you, everyone ^_^

Itsuki
http://kawaii.otaku.ru