Re: Itsuki-chan in Tokyo

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Mink249@aol.com
subject Re: Itsuki-chan in Tokyo
date Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:27:21 EDT

In a message dated 07/09/2002 2:07:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ruri-ruri@mail.ru writes:

> Hello!!
> I'm back in Russia ;__;

Welcome back.  :)

> I've got so much great emotions in Japan I never had in my whole life!
> I'm going to write big report about my trip, i'll post it on my HP, and, if
> no one minds, here too ^_^

Sounds like you had a fantastic time!  :D  Urayamashii yo!

> well... I'll wrote report lately, okay? ^_^

Please do!  ^_^  I'm very interested!

> The most great thing was the next day, when I went to afu-reko. I met with
> Megumi Ogata (;____;) and she even talk with me *___*
> She gave me a snack and I still didn't eat it... aaa, Megumi-sama... *_*
> There were other seiyuu's too, like Miki Shin'ichirou (girls, I had just
> half of minute to speak with him, and I was so surprised when he casually
> went in the room we're waiting for afu-reko, so I forgot all the words
> except 'Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu'  ^^;;;; )

You got to meet Ogata Megumi!  o.O  I'm envious!  You have to tell us what
that was like later!  XD XD  I'm a big Ogata fan.

> Tanaka Rie was there too... ;___; She's way too beautiful!!! Chii~ (^.^)
> Minami Omi and Nishimura Chinami were very cute too... everyone were
> great!!
> *_*
> I'll never forget this day :)

What was the afureko from that you got to meet all these talented seiyuu?

Good luck with your CD!  That sounds wonderful! :)

----
mink -- mink@broken-echo.net
www.broken-echo.net/mink/ - slowly coming up

Search field Search string