Re: Itsuki-chan in Tokyo

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
subject Re: Itsuki-chan in Tokyo
date Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:59:41 +0700
Hello!!
I'm back in Russia ;__;

I've got so much great emotions in Japan I never had in my whole life!
I'm going to write big report about my trip, i'll post it on my HP, and, if
no one minds, here too ^_^

I want to say special THANK YOU VERY MUCH! to our dear Hitoshi-san!!
It was really sad that we weren't able to talk much, I was very busy all the
time ;_;
But, bussiness was very fun ^_^;

Hitoshi-san, I'm very grateful that you took me to event... to meet Hina, to
hold her hand, and Asuka, and Fuuko, and Ikue-chan... aaaa, shiawase desuuu
*_*
Mayu-chan were very cute too... *_*
well... I'll wrote report lately, okay? ^_^

The most great thing was the next day, when I went to afu-reko. I met with
Megumi Ogata (;____;) and she even talk with me *___*
She gave me a snack and I still didn't eat it... aaa, Megumi-sama... *_*
There were other seiyuu's too, like Miki Shin'ichirou (girls, I had just
half of minute to speak with him, and I was so surprised when he casually
went in the room we're waiting for afu-reko, so I forgot all the words
except 'Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu'  ^^;;;; )

Tanaka Rie was there too... ;___; She's way too beautiful!!! Chii~ (^.^)
Minami Omi and Nishimura Chinami were very cute too... everyone were great!!
*_*
I'll never forget this day :)

well... I'll write more later ^_-

Chii ^_-