Re: [CD] Sakura Taisen Uta no Album: Teito-hen, Pari-hen

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: [CD] Sakura Taisen Uta no Album: Teito-hen, Pari-hen
date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:15:04 +0800
First, Mink, please use JIS/EUC instead of 8 bit Unicode
when sending Japanese thru email.  JIS/EUC are easier to
read. I have converted the followings into JIS.

> From: <Mink249@aol.com>
> "Sakura Taisen Uta no Album: Teito-hen, Paris-hen"
> 2002.06.19 release
> AVCA-14394; 2913 yen
>
>   2.  Tsukiyo no Mori he (Inoue Kikuko & Takamori Yoshino)
>       月夜の森へ (井上喜久子)

In English you have Kikuko and Yoshino, but the Kanji
only has Kikuko.  I am sure this is a duet song, so I
think you missed something when copying the kanji.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string