[CD] Sakura Taisen Uta no Album: Teito-hen, Pari-hen
|subject|| [CD] Sakura Taisen Uta no Album: Teito-hen, Pari-hen
|date|| Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:47:22 -0400
"Sakura Taisen Uta no Album: Teito-hen, Paris-hen"
AVCA-14394; 2913 yen
This CD contains new songs from primarily the Paris Hanagumi, but also
includes a few songs from some of the members from the Teito Hanagumi. These
are full-length versions of the songs found on the drama CDs. Tracks 11 to
20 are instrumental versions of the songs -- NOT karaoke; these songs have an
instrument playing the melody. Sometimes, I prefer the instrumental versions
because they sound very very nice!
* Quick note: I got to listen to this because of a friend who let me hear the
tracks, so I do not own the CD. I listened to 20 tracks in total, but Neo
Wing/CDJapan claims that there are 10 tracks. I'm pretty sure there are 20
tracks and that this is the right CD, because there is no other CD with the
same track listing, but if someone else could confirm that there is 20
tracks, it'd help me out a lot!
1. Aijou Ippai (Hidaka Noriko)
2. Tsukiyo no Mori he (Inoue Kikuko & Takamori Yoshino)
3. Ciseaux no Teema (Takagi Wataru)
4. Koi wa Maka Fushigi (Takano Urara & Nishihara Kumiko)
5. Shima Kaze (Tanaka Mayumi)
6. Kuroneko Rumba (Hidaka Noriko, Shimazu Saeko, Kozakura Etsuko)
7. Boku no Paris, Watashi no Paris (Kozakura Etsuko & Takamori Yoshino)
8. Montparnasse no Yoru (Shimazu Saeko & Inoue Kikuko)
9. Yozora no Hana (Yokoyama Chisa)
10. Sumire Cha-Cha-Cha (Tomizawa Michie)
11. Aijou Ippai (Instrumental)
12. Tsukiyo no Mori he (Instrumental)
13. Ciseaux no Teema (Instrumental)
14. Koi wa Maka Fushigi (Instrumental)
15. Shima Kaze (Instrumental)
16. Kuroneko Rumba (Instrumental)
17. Boku no Paris, Watashi no Paris (Instrumental)
18. Montparnasse no Yoru (Instrumental)
19. Yozora no Hana (Instrumental)
20. Sumire Cha-Cha-Cha (Instrumental)
A very very good CD for fans of the Paris Hanagumi, because these songs are
Individual track comments:
1. Aijou Ippai
Very cute Erica song. Very hyper march-type piece. She
sounds very happy and cute in this, as if she's running
out breath! Very happy-sounding.
2. Tsukiyo no Mori he
My favorite song. It's a very classy-sounding jazz-ish
upbeat song. The combination of Takamori Yoshino's voice
and Inoue Kikuko's voice is very very nice! This is not
a song you'd expect Lobelia to sing, but it turned out
3. Ciseaux no Teema
This is based off Ciseaux's actual theme in the game.
Very nice! Very mysterious-like, but still cute. I love
the "chokin" scissor noises he makes!
4. Koi wa Maka Fushigi
I don't know if I like this combination of Maria's deep
voice with Iris's childish voice. The song is OK. It's
a pretty orchestrated ballad-ish opera-style song? It's
very short, too. Disappointing...
5. Shima Kaze
This song reminds me of THE BOOM's song, "Shima Uta"!
Well, it is sung in a similar style, at least. :) It's
performed very well by Tanaka Mayumi, but I really don't
like the style of the song, so... ^_^;
6. Kuroneko Rumba
My second favorite. This is a very cute rumba song! It
has a very catchy beat, the lyrics are cute, and the
singing is cute, if you don't mind hearing "nyao" noises.
(Shimazu Saeko's "nyao" tries to be "sexy" compared to
Kozakura Etsuko's and Hidaka Noriko's cute "nyaos." ^^;)
Just a very cute song! Very jazzy and cute song!
7. Boku no Paris, Watashi no Paris
It's a very pretty jazzy ballad, and Takamori Yoshino
sounds very nice! However, Ecchan's voice is very...
unfitting for the song? ^_^; Hanabi and Coquelicot
are not French, but they feel as if Paris is their original
home, hence the song. Still, it turned out very nice!
8. Montparnasse no Yoru
I'm not sure what to make of this. It's a dramatic pop
ballad and the combination of Shimazu Saeko and Inoue
Kikuko sound like a nice match... but the song is too
draggy. Saeko sounds especially nice, though.
9. Yozora no Hana
Hmm... I was expecting the Sakura song to be better,
but oh well. It's a very pretty sad-sounding ballad and
while it sounds nice, it just sounds a bit redundant
compared to past Sakura Taisen songs. Sounds a lot like
Chisa's "Cinderella" duet with Takano Urara.
10. Sumire Cha-Cha-Cha
This is Sumire's retirement "final" song. A light samba
like number. Sounds like 50s-style, sort of? Very cute.
I especially like the chorus. For some strange reason,
it reminds me of Matsuda Seiko... ^_^;
mink -- email@example.com
www.broken-echo.net/mink/ - server down, can't update for time being
unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs