Re: event week!

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: event week!
date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:00:11 +0800
> From: "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
> Sebastien - no, I'm not surprised... and, I even think, that's better.. if
> Russia won, it would be dangerous for me to come in Japan (^_^;

That wouldn't be happening.  Japanese people are very friendly
compared to many countries.

> Thank you and I hope that my CD sells well too ^_^
> (most of my friends are asking a copy already... :)))

Can us fellow MLer get a bulk discount ?   ^_^

I do not know if I can make comiket, as my priority would
be Sakura Taisen Super Kayou Show.  Do you know if they
will sell the CD in places like Tora no Ana after Comiket ?

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string