Re: event week!

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Henri Chen <henri.chen@yale.edu>
subject Re: event week!
date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:32:36 -0400
Akiba Itsuki wrote:
> aaa, I haven't written here for a while...
> well, I'm coming to Japan to record my debut single ^_^;
> I'll be there in July, 1-8 :)

Am I behind in the news?  I hadn't heard your influence had gone so far
already!  What company are you working for?  Who, how, when--ack, too
many questions, just bring me up to date on what happened! :) And good
luck!  I hope it sells well!
Live long and prosper.

							Henri Chen

P.S. An Armenian friend of mine and I listened to some of your MP3s
months ago, and he was blown away by how accurate your Japanese
pronunciation was (and also by how well you sang).  Sugoi desu neeee!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs