Re: [culture-noise] japanese name question

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: [culture-noise] japanese name question
date Mon, 6 May 2002 16:58:20 +0800
> From: "chester low" <i_love.madoka@bishoujosenshi.com>
> There is 1 more Kanzaki you should include and that is
> Sumire Kanzaki of Sakura Taisen whose seiyuu Tomizawa Michie
>
> Kanji character in Chinese means God's Miracle.In Sakura
> Taisen, Kanzakis are rich and powerful industrialists.

No, I think you have mistaken on the "miracle" part.

Kanzaki's "zaki" is 崎, while the kanji you are
thinking of is "ki" 奇, which means strange, not
miracle.  Miracle is 奇蹟, a 2-kanji compund word.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string