RE: To Henri Chen.

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Shiiva" <shiva@shiiva.net>
subject RE: To Henri Chen.
date Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:26:53 -0400
redaction is, indeed, an english word; this is from merriam-webster online,
which you can access at www.m-w.com :

"...from Late Latin redaction-, redactio act of reducing, compressing, from
Latin redigere to bring back, reduce..."

if anyone has any questions about english, ask
threenorns@threenorns.co.uk --
she's pretty good at it and used to teach it.

-----Original Message-----
> From: Kaori Miki y sus multiples personalidades y bishounens
[mailto:vegeta_andrea@entelchile.net]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 9:01 AM
To: seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
Subject: To Henri Chen.

Hi!

= I don't think anyone can forget the most vocal  Shinichirou Miki fan. :)

Hehehehe.. ^^  Well... Is good to know that. ^^U

= Geez Louise, is that a normal week for you, or is it a midterm period or
something?  I never have that many tests at once, except if it's the midterm
or final exam period.  Is this sort of testing schedule normal in most
universities?

This an absolutely normal week. My first  finishes in july and there i'll
have examns and all that kind of stuffs... This is just because teachers
here
really love to try to kill their students...   A very ironic phrase
in a radio commercial says that "all the teachers always will act as if they
is the only one that you have to study"...  And i'm afraid that is
completely true. T_T

= I can't help you with this at all.

Oh, well. Thank you, anyway. ^^U

= What does the encoding bitrate have to do with having to copy to CD?

I don't know but at least the CD recorder that i use (and that i don't own
because is from a friend of mine) needs a certain mp3 bitrate because, if
the
mp3 has a bad bitrate, the CD recorder doesn't recognize the files as mp3s
and can't see them or says that they are corrupted when they aren't. :P

= That certainly lends itself to easy remembering. . . .

Hehehe... Maybe is not easy to remember, but is the almost the only free
name
that i could get when i signed up in AIM... :P  Anyways, i don't use it very
often so... Nobody cares. ^^U

= For the sake of helping your English, I must say that I don't understand
what you mean by "redaction."  As far as I know, this is not a word in
English.

Oh, well... Im my english-spanish dictionary appears as the word for
"redacci齊", but i don't know... :P Anyway, thank you for telling me.
I'll ask to my english teacher to see what he says. ^^

= About your CD, all I can say is that I looked in AnimeJungle.com to see if
they might show a nice low price on it, but there is currently no such disc
available there.

Ok. I'll check that site too... When i have some time to surf the net. Thank
you anyway! ^_^

Kisses,
Andrea.

Search field Search string