Re: Sakura Taisen Super Talk Show (3/30)

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Mink249@aol.com
subject Re: Sakura Taisen Super Talk Show (3/30)
date Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:48:16 EDT

In a message dated 04/05/2002 5:06:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cuso4@cuso4.com writes:

> Mink-san, can you explain what is "Aah Mujoh" ?  I do not know
> what it is, and this phrase also come up in 3/31's session
> where Yuriko was talking about favorite book/magazine.

"Aah Mujoh" is the same thing as "Les Miserables."  This is the featured play
in the new Sakura Taisen game.

> The date should be August 15-25.  I will be desperately seeking way
> to buy tickets for the very last session.

Ah, sorry - mix-up with date.  ^_^;

-- Mink

Search field Search string

archive list