Re: Sakura Taisen Super Talk Show (3/31)

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Sakura Taisen Super Talk Show (3/31)
date Sat, 6 Apr 2002 05:13:28 +0800
> From: <Mink249@aol.com>
> Had Inoue Kikuko (Lobelia Carlini) been there, the entire
> Paris Hanagumi would have been assembled, but she could not
> be there that day.  Hiroi had a message from Kikuko, saying
> she was sad because she couldn't be with them.  (The
> interview would have been much more interesting had she been
> around, in my opinion.)

If onee-chan was there, you need to schedule at least 30 more
minutes for the event.  I am not too sure she can stop talking.
^_^;

But I agree with you that if she was present, the interview
will be much much more interesting.

> Yokoyama Chisa didn't really talk about it, but talked about
> seeing Segata Sanshiro at yesterday's event.  She apparently
> got to do a commercial with him for Sakura Taisen, after
> confirming with Sega.

That commercial with Sakura and Segata Sanshiro is a Must
Watch.  Very funny, and very rare.  It could be downloaded
from Sega web site only for a very short period.  Other
Sanshiro CM can be downloaded from the page for a long
period of time.  The Sakura CM can also be found in the
promotion clips in some Sega games.

> Kazue: We all ate yakiniku.
> [everyone begins to laugh]
> Mayumi: (does a rolling motion with her hands)
> Kumiko: (laughs in surprise)  I got drunk yesterday...

Kumiko is a good drinker, that is, can drink a lot without
getting drunk.  And is rumoured to be even better than
Orikasa Ai, the famous drinker in the seiyuu-dom.

> Mayumi was happy to find someone shorter than she was.
> However, Kumiko and Yuriko suddenly came out and stood next
> to both Mayumi and Ecchan (Mayumi: "I didn't ask you two to
> stand!").  ^_^;  They're huge compared to both of them!
> (Especially Kumiko...!)

Indeed, both Yuriko and Kumiko are very tall.

[Hidaka Noriko]
> She said hearing Kikko-chan (Inoue Kikuko) as Lobelia made
> her sound so gallant and brave, but seeing her dancing was
> another ordeal.  ^_^;

Bhahahahahahahahah (ROTFL).

> Yuriko wanted to be a waitress...  ^_^;

<drooling> AM, Kobeya, Basamichi..... </drooling>

> Chisa is currently working hard on rehearsals for "Sakura
> Taisen," and is also working hard at the wadaiko.  However,
> she just learned to play the  shamisen.

What is "wadaiko" ?

> Kumiko said she's on a diet.  [Diet??  -_-;  Futtotenai yo,
> Kumiko-san...]

She mentioned in the Kaijin Bessou practise session that
she was fatter than previous kayou show and afraid Iris'
costume did not fit her.  ^_^;

> (Also, Hiroi called her "Fucchi."  ^^;)

She was also called Fuu-chan by fellow Sakura Taisen seiyuu.

> Noriko (or "Nonko-san," according to Hiroi) joined a sports
> club.

She was called Nonko by lots of other seiyuu.

> Suddenly, Hiroi said, "Oh?  Look!  Don't just sit in the
> crowd watching, Oogami-san, Matsubana-san.  Come up!"  He
> went into the side of the crowd and brought Suyama Akio,
> Oogami's seiyuu, and Matsubana (or Matsumoto?), one of
> the "Sakura" staff.

Matsubana Hidenori, production character designer of Sakura
Taisen.  He is also the character designer of Ah! Megami-sama.

> as well as the Super Kayou Show on August 15-19 at the
> Aoyama Gekijou.

The date should be August 15-25.

--
'CuSO4' Yung