Re: Married seiyuu / seiyuu with kids

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Married seiyuu / seiyuu with kids
date Mon, 1 Apr 2002 05:35:03 +0800
> From: <Mink249@aol.com>
> I know this might be a long list, but off the top of your heads, which
seiyuu
> are married, and/or have kids?  I know of these:
> - Inoue Kikuko (has a daughter)
> - Hisakawa Aya (I think?)

Correct.

> - Hayashibara Megumi
> - Hidaka Noriko?

She is married to the producer of her radio show.

> - Tomizawa Michie
> - Takano Urara (has a daughter Anna)
> - Tanaka Mayumi (has a son)

Kousuke.  Her husband is also a seiyuu.  Shiba... something.

Kanai Mika is married to Yamadera Kouichi, also a seiyuu.

Sakurai Tomo is married and has a kid.

Aikawa Rikako is marred to seiyuu Iwata Mitsuo.

Hitoshi mentioned that Koyama Mami was once married to
Kamiya Akira.

Miyamura Yuko is married.

IIRC, Mitsuishi Kotono is also married.

Rumours: Tange Sakura has a baby.

This is what I got from my memory.

Side note:
Recently, a games MLer was talking with Yao Kazuki in his
fan club's BBS, and asked whether Takano Urara is married
to him.  He got no answer, then received a warning email
from the fan club stating that one should not pry into
seiyuu's private life, and was booted out of the BBS
membership.  ^_^

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org