Re: Love Marines, Quarter

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Tulip Ryan <kissedbytulip@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Love Marines, Quarter
date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:27:34 -0800 (PST)
--- Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp> wrote:
> Some comments..  these girls are around 17 to 18 years old.
> But they don't look too cute.  If there were some cute girls,
> I would easily have taken a couple hundred more pics. (^_^;

Speaking of cute. I happened to see a music video by the all-girls
group Zone on MTV yesterday. I thought they were INCREDIBLY cute. Can't
remember the song title, but it was a very fast and catchy number and
the girls were dancing very energetically and I don't watch J-pop music
videos but I found myself sort of mesmerized by this one. LOL.

Then again, I'm not a guy so my definition of cute may be very
different from everyone else's here. Sorry for going OT. ^^;

--
A Voice Apart: Ueda Yuuji
http://www.livia.per.sg/ueda-yuuji.html

Search field Search string