Re: ATTN: Hitoshi and other Kira Kira fans

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Dan Hollis <goemon@anime.net>
subject Re: ATTN: Hitoshi and other Kira Kira fans
date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:17:37 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> | > I was thinking about switching to a D60 later this year,
> | > but with Kasumi leaving Cutie Pai, I will be stuck with
> | > the D30 for a while..
> | I'm not entirely sure if I know how these two are related.
> I can't justify spending another $3000 unless I know I
> will take enough pictures to make up for that.
> I would need to take 10000 pictures.

You could always sell the D30 and get D60... you have film cameras to hold
you over, right?

BTW apparently D60 will retail for ~$2k in the US...

It is already preordering for $3500CDN which is about $2200 US:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0203/02030601canoncanadad60.asp

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs