Re: candidate for godess the 7 show

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Sebec Corporation" <kotono_mitsuishi@lycos.com>
subject Re: candidate for godess the 7 show
date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:33:24 -0600
On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:27:01
 Colin Yip wrote:
>On 9 Mar 2002 izumi@iinet.net.au wrote:
>
>> > candidate for godess
>> >

>> > ハ
>> > curriculum 00 : connection
>> > zero, kurei et hieao arrivent au goa pour leur entr仔
>> > l'acad士ie. d峻 les
>>
>> Can we stick to English, please?
>>

>What's wrong with French? =)

Colin, I completely agree with you on this.  A great deal of English words
are borrowed from French anyway.  =)  And if it is the case that only English
is used, then there shall be no more "doumo arigatou" or anything of that
sort here, right?  Heck, that would mean translating all the Japanese song
titles that get mentioned on the ML as well.

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited