Re: ATTN: Hitoshi and other Kira Kira fans

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Drew Hamilton <awh@awh.org>
subject Re: ATTN: Hitoshi and other Kira Kira fans
date Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:16:24 -0500
On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 08:13:38AM +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> Reasons for switching to digital, and my rants on the EOS D30 at

I'm happy with my Powershot G2.  Of course I'd love something with a
switchable lens, but that's not in the budget right now.  G2 seems
like a decent compromise -- reasonably SLR-like features and I can
at least get tele/wide adapters for it, as well as filters, but it
doesn't break the bank.

I've got 3 144 MB cards and 1 32 MB card (that came with the camera)
for my upcoming trip to Japan.  I hope it's enough, otherwise I'll
buy more while I'm there (or see if there is a store where I can get
my cards dumped to CD).

> I was thinking about switching to a D60 later this year,
> but with Kasumi leaving Cutie Pai, I will be stuck with
> the D30 for a while..

I'm not entirely sure if I know how these two are related.

 - awh

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited