Re: ATTN: Hitoshi and other Kira Kira fans

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: ATTN: Hitoshi and other Kira Kira fans
date Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:57:09 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: ATTN: Hitoshi and other Kira Kira fans

Hey Dan, glad to see you are still alive and kicking.
A 35mm is still an awesome format, but these new digital
cameras are knocking on their door. Also, it's alot easier
for the all important instant gratification of transferring
pics to the comp IMO.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"They all thought I was out of the game....
 But I'm holding all the cards now."
                - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 4)

Game I am currently playing the most:
Dark Age of Camelot (Online)