Re: 2ch.net

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Dan Hollis <goemon@anime.net>
subject Re: 2ch.net
date Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:22:39 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Sergey Alekseyev wrote:
> Dan Hollis wrote:
> > Against all americans (and to lesser extent, all gaijin). There were
> > really scary japanese posters, writing poems about how they saw the
> > buildings fall, a smile came to their face, etc.
> Hm. That comes as a modest surprise...of course, BBS people generally
> tend to be radical and anti-authoritative (and, the more anonymous the net,
> the more out-of-hand do they get)

2ch is generally pretty bad, but after 9/11 it really hit new lows.

BTW anyone see the 2ch in-jokes in mahou yuugi (2d ver)?

One of the AIC employees told me mahou yuugi is considered "baka anime"
there, but I like it a lot ^v^;;

Anyone else watching mahou yuugi?

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs