Re: sebastien on marumie

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Re: sebastien on marumie
date Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:47:34 EST

It was very nice to meet Sebastien, Henri and CuSO4.. it was interesting evn
tho bit short.
Hope to chat with you guys soon.. even tho I can't type Japanese ^_^

Juju--still there talking to the 2person. Have no idea if it the same person
or not, since they don't have a nick.

In a message dated 2/4/2002 1:42:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jarry.sebastien@voila.fr writes:

> >According to the people on 2ch.net, Sebastien wasn't on tonight's
> >broadcast of marumie either. Maybe they edited it out completely!
>
> Yes. The recording time was 2 hours long. However, they're broadcasted 54
> minutes. I remember there's also a presentation about exotic snakes and
> reptiles. They're didn't broacasted that also. The broadcasting time of the
>
> TV show was very short.
>

> >Sebastien, are you really on 2ch right now?
>
> Yes. I try to going at there everyday, except Saturday and Sunday. I talked
>
> with Henry Chen, Juju, and CuSO4 today.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited