Re: 2ch.net

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Re: 2ch.net
date Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:39:34 EST

goemon@anime.net writes:
> Against all americans (and to lesser extent, all gaijin). There were
> really scary japanese posters, writing poems about how they saw the
> buildings fall, a smile came to their face, etc.

Wow.. from the sound of that.. it's very scary. Not to mention very bias and
rocial. *sigh* And here I was thinking, that attitude is slowly changing..
guess not.

> I saw some of the same attitude on chinese BBS, but to a lower degree. The
> chinese attitude seemed to be general offense of westerners meddling in
> chinese affairs, while the japanese attitude seemed purely racial.

Well, the chinese never like the westerners or animerican to butt in their
business. They still dislike them cause according to most China(chinese) love
to butt in other people business. And in history, American have shown that.
I'm not saying US is bad, I grew up and live here.. just I sorta understand.
Then again many Chinese also dislike the Japanese of what happen during WW2
^v^

Well during 9/11 all my family in China worried sick about us here. They were
so relieved when we call few days afterward. Cause all the international
phoneline was jammed >.<; Mom refused to use other phonecompany beside the
phonecard she got ~_~

Juju--Chinese herself so understand the situation a bit.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs