Song for Andrea

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
subject Song for Andrea
date Tue, 5 Feb 2002 02:24:57 +0600
> From: Kaori Miki o Asuka Murase <vegeta_andrea@entelchile.net>

> THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! ^_____^ I'm really grateful. ^_~ And i'm sure my
> sister will be so too!

i hope so ^_^
here's url :)
http://kawaii.otaku.ru/stuff/love_breaks.mp3

> > I don't need any reward, actually... It's pleasure for me to help ^_^
>
> Well... Anyway, you can count on me. ^_^ And thank you very much for
> your generosity! ^______^

you're welcome ^__^

> LOL! I'm all the contrary!! I don't know how to advertise something and
> i always think that i don't have to do it... ^.^UUUU That's one of my
> many defects. ^.^U

Don't say like this. You're very nice person and you don't have any defects
:)
Even if you weren't born as advertisment agent, you're still great person
^__~

> Jejejeje... In some time, you'll be famous all around the world!
> ^______^

well.. that's too much ^_^;

> Ok. I haven't tried yet - my connection has been dieying and dieying all
> the day  -, but i will read that anyway. ^^ Thanks for the info!

 it's just 6 Mb, you can try ;))

> XD  Maybe it not so bad the speed, but the server which provides me with
> the Internet connection is TERRIBLE - and it is supposed to be one of
> the best internet providers from Chile  -. Maybe that's why your 33.6
> connection isn't as bad as my 56 kbps connection, even though i should
> be the one "happy" with my connection... -_-UUU

i though only Russia has such bad internet...
and, we have too high prices  - about US$1 for an hour... 0__0

> LOL!! ^_^ You know? I remembered you last day, because my sister and i
> are going to start dubbing an anime series because we were invited to a
> fan project that some girls in Costa Rica are realising, and i
> remembered that you said that you worked as voice actor in Rusia... ^^U
> I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that. ^_______^

Tee-hee ^__^
thank you ^__^
what anime are you going to dub?
i did 'Di Gi Charat' and 'Love Hina', that were fan's voice-overs though..
:)

> > Jenya ^.^
>
> Beautiful name! ^_^

*^__^*