Re: Anime store in Tokyo? (Was: To Doi-san. ^_^U)

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Anime store in Tokyo? (Was: To Doi-san. ^_^U)
date Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:44:12 +0800
> From: "Tulip Ryan" <kissedbytulip@yahoo.com>
> My girlfriend and I just booked ourselves a trip to Japan. We'll be
> there in early April doing the clueless touristy thing. Our itinerary
> includes Sendai, Osaka, Nara, Toyohashi, Kyoto and Tokyo.

Aichi-ken's Toyohashi ?  Not much tourist spot there....

> We'll have *at least* one free day in Tokyo and I'll really like to
> visit a couple of stores that sell anime merchandise. Can anyone
> recommend? Our hotel will probably be in the Ikebukuro area, but we
> don't mind trying (read: getting seriously lost on) the subway and
> going to other areas like Shibuya or Shinjuku. ^^;

Ikebukuro does have several good anime/manga related shops:
K-Books, Animate, Tora-no-ana, Manga-no-mori, Rashinban,
and Liberty.

Besides Ikeburuko, Shibuya, and Shinjuku, you should visit
Akihabara, IMHO.

For links to the anime/manga shops in Tokyo :
http://www.cuso4.com/htm/animetyo.htm

If you need maps or any other info, just email me.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string