Re: Anime store in Tokyo? (Was: To Doi-san. ^_^U)

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Tulip Ryan <kissedbytulip@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Anime store in Tokyo? (Was: To Doi-san. ^_^U)
date Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:19:10 -0800 (PST)
--- Henri Chen <202129a@geocities.com> wrote:
> Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> > In this ML, you can do just about whatever you want.
>
> This way, Doi-san can build up a list of things you've done with
> which he can later blackmail you. @_^;

ROTFLMAO! ^O^

Wait, doesn't this ML have publicly accessible archives? In which case,
we'd still need to watch what we say. o.O;

> Going on with the "do just about whatever you want" concept

Henri, do you mind if I borrowed your line... ^_^;;

My girlfriend and I just booked ourselves a trip to Japan. We'll be
there in early April doing the clueless touristy thing. Our itinerary
includes Sendai, Osaka, Nara, Toyohashi, Kyoto and Tokyo.

We'll have *at least* one free day in Tokyo and I'll really like to
visit a couple of stores that sell anime merchandise. Can anyone
recommend? Our hotel will probably be in the Ikebukuro area, but we
don't mind trying (read: getting seriously lost on) the subway and
going to other areas like Shibuya or Shinjuku. ^^;

--
A Voice Apart: Ueda Yuuji
http://www.livia.per.sg/ueda-yuuji.html

Search field Search string