Re: To Itsuki-chan (was Re: chat with Sebastien)

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
subject Re: To Itsuki-chan (was Re: chat with Sebastien)
date Sun, 3 Feb 2002 18:40:03 +0600
Kaori Miki o Asuka Murase <vegeta_andrea@entelchile.net>
wrote:

> You have a song?? WOW!! Can i ask you a favor??

Why do you think I said about fact I have this song? =)
I was going to upload it for you anyway :)

>Could you please upload
> that song for me in someplace?? I didn't know that song exist and i
> would like to download it to surprise my little sister... Please??? I
> know that would be a nuisance for you but i beg you on my knees!!
> ^_____^UUU Pleaaaase!!!

I found this song at one of my mp3's cd, and I'll upload it as soon as I
have some internet...
I'm broke and I can't spend too much money to upload it now, but sometimes
my friend's account isn't busy and I can use it. :)
I hope, it'll be in 1 or 2 days :)
wait :)

Song name is 'Love Breaks...', it's slow song... Nice ^__^

I'll give url here, so everyone who is in this ML, could download it. :)

> Of course, if there's anything i could do to reward you for helping me,
> i'm willing to do it. As in "Oddworld" say: "Need help? Just yell!". ^_~

I don't need any reward, actually... It's pleasure for me to help ^_^

> > and, some advertisement :)
>
> LOL!

some of my friends tell me, that i could be great advertisement manager or
something like this ^^;;

> Well... I'll try to dowloand this and i'll tell you my opinion then,
> ok?? Anyway, i have heard some of your songs and, even though i didn't
> say a thing, i thing you're a really good singer! ^_____^  I guess that
> i'm starting to be your first chilean fan. ^_~

Nyaaa.. *^__^*
Thank you ^___^
More and more fans all over the world *_* =))))

actually, some of people who downloaded this video, said they couldn't hear
sound or see video...
http://kawaii.otaku.ru/100_e.html - here you can read about it, and, more
about this video =)

errr... I'm giving commercial again... well, video codec is at
http://www.divx.com/divx/
and audio-codec:
http://kawaii.otaku.ru/stuff/l3enc.exe

> Anyway... I'll tell you what i think about this video later, if i can
> download it with my damned 56 kbps Internet connection... ^_~

well.. i have 33.6 connection =)))
so, my connection is SUPER-damned then.. =)

> Kisses and thank you in advance for the help with the song!

You're welcome ^_^

> Your chilean crazy friend,
> Andrea (Shinichirou's lover  *.*)

Your russian dreaming-about-become-seiyuu friend,
Jenya ^.^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited